What is a High Risk Work Licence (and how to

According to WorkSafe Victoria, a high risk work (HRW) licence allows you to work with certain high risk and plant equipment such as forklifts, cranes, scaffolding, rigging and pressure equipment. The licence covers a wide range of industries and work from operating a crane or handling pipe lifting equipment to working at heights in a […]Read More