LANEWAY MAGAZINE is always looking for unique, relevant and expert content.If you’re a local business and you want to reach a growing network of active and engaged consumers, contact us today with your content or pitch.
All submissions should adhere to the guidelines below.
- Content must be unique, relevant, engaging and useful to our audience. We’re looking for blog format content in the form of hints and tips, real-life experiences and stories, how-to and tutorial posts, and other types of informative content.
- Minimum word count –1,000 words.
- Content must be 100% unique. We do not except plagiarised, copied or re-purposed content.
- Content must be well-written in plain English and grammatically correct with a high level of readability. Any content that requires a significant level of editorial intervention will be rejected.
- We only publish content that meets our quality guidelines and standards. We do not accept the following content: Adult/ mature or offensive, job postings, anything gambling related, property listings, self-promotional or press releases.
- All headings and subheadings must be in sentence case. Submissions must include one main heading/title (H1) followed by subheading (H2) and additional headings (H3). Bullet point lists are encouraged where appropriate.
- Please include one appropriate royalty-free and high-resolution image. Any copyrighted images will not be accepted.
- Content must be submitted as a Word document. Images must be submitted as separate high-resolution attachments.
- Submissions must be accompanied by a short author bio. The author must be a person, not a business. Please include professional social media links in bio.
- We strongly encourage you to share your content across your social media channels and to engage with those interacting with your content. This will increase your brand exposure and help to drive page views and click-throughs.
- We reserve the right to edit any content to bring it into line with Laneway Magazine editorial guidelines.
- Please allow one week for us to review and respond to your content. If you haven’t heard back from us after one week, feel free to send a follow-up email.
- Please note: No changes will be made to the content after it has been published.
- We allow one follow link per blog post. Links should be relevant and anchor text should be a clear and natural phrase, not spammy keywords or location anchors.
- Content must include one reference link from an authoritative website like Wikipedia, Web MD, Forbes, TechCrunch etc.
- Content must include one internal link from another post in Laneway.